The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring:
- Yoga Mat, even non-yoga classes (don’t have one with you? No problem! Rent one from us)
- Towel to wipe away your glow/sweat
- Water (We have drinking fountains for refill)
- Avoid coming to class on a full stomach – but make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive well-hydrated… drink plenty of water before class!
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in (anything gym appropriate)
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to class time **Latecomers are NOT permitted to class, sorry!